2013年1月24日星期四

send cheap beats by dre studio

After receiving dozens of email messages day after day, and in spite of anti spam filters in place, I decided to make a test which may be of help to customize beats cheap any Internet marketer. A month ago, more or less, I decided to put all emails coming in from unknown senders in a special folder to be examined later, namely, to prove a point of email subject importance. Technical gimmicks are of help to reduce spam flooding our inboxes. However, some are going through. What is this seventh sense that make us decide to press delete button or to read its contents. Usually, I noticed that I use "delete" in almost 95% of received emails. Only a few have subject sufficiently intelligent to catch my attention before I automatically press "delete". Of course, when I was 15 years younger and more naive, maybe that number of read messages were 95%. With time one gets fine tuned to the subject composition. So I decided to make a small test and to edit and group email subjects to see what are those that will make me read the contents and what are those that cause the opposite reaction. During slightly more than 30 days I received over 1000 messages what is big enough number to make a useful testing. Let me group them: 1. I delete immediately: Unbelievable, clockhands Earnings,"24 HOURS A DAY" (if it is unbelievable then why believe it) Wanted: 5 Serious Entrepreneurs (If this is so good I would call my 5 friends and not send cheap beats by dre studio this email to thousands) Do you get paid for reading your email? (Maybe one can get paid for this but how many emails should be read for 1 buck) TOP SECRET UPDATE (If it is a secret, why share it with strangers and whoever heard of secret update) Copy this email and earn! (If I copy twice do I get double payment?) $6900.00 Monthly - No One Fails (man has a solution for global recession) I was actually slapped in the face! (So what, I injured my knee yesterday) Are You Ready To Make Some Money (Yes, I have been waiting my whole life and now I am finally ready) True 'Set and Forget' Passive Income (American dream come true) Email 81 Million Target Prospects Monthly: That's 2.7 Million Prospects Daily! (And be branded as a spammer for life) SFI... If You Don't Join Today, You'll Regret It Later! (Why? you will come and beat me to a pulp?) Get in at the top! Now Taking Pre-Launch Sign-ups (another prelaunch, there are a special breed of people called prelaunchers, jumping from one to the other prelaunches till the grave) Retiring in 3 months? (In San Quentin, if I try to rob a bank) And the list never ends. These subjects can catch the attention of only new internet users. Experienced internet user or marketer should immediately know that these are close to impossible statements in this world. They know there is no push button money making solutions. Let me show you which subject did catch my attention, though: Check this short video out! (simple call without hype, I know probably I will not see anything unusual but it is short) Important info for industry leaders only (again, simple message no hype) MLM Company Figures Out How To Ensure Success For 100% Of Their Reps (I know this is impossible for 100% of reps in mlm but let me see what this is) Tired Of Failing With Your MLM? (If I was failing, this would have my attention, at least while I still have a sparkle of hope within) Still Looking for a REAL Home Based Income? (the same as above) Is your drinking water safe? (Although there are filters involved, I am interested in my water and I will check this) Catch beats by dre cheap Bass! (I stopped fishing but if I have not, this would tickle my mind) The Best $30 E-commerce Business In The USA Are You Listening To That Quiet Voice Inside Of You? (Now this one is undefined so I do not have a clue what this could be so I will check) A breath of fresh air (similar to the above subject) 1 "secret" that helped me get where I am today (I avoid secrets but this is written in a personal mode so it passed my checkpoint) That is it.

没有评论:

发表评论